Payment and Fines
How do you pay for your lessons?
Payment system in Polygled is safe and convenient. Top up your personal Polygled account and pay from it for the lessons at the cost set by your tutor.
How do I pay the tutor for my lessons?
! You need to deposit enough funds into your account in advance to pay for tutor services. Otherwise, the lesson cannot be assigned.
To top up your Polygled account, you must:
1. Click on the amount of $ to the left of your avatar in the "Profile" section of the lower menu of the application, or under your avatar in the web version.
2. Click the Recharge button (in the web version — in the upper right corner, under your avatar). You can top up your account via Visa, Master Card and Pay Pal system.
3. The cost of the lesson will be deducted from your account after the lesson on Polygled is finished.
What happens when a lesson is cancelled?
● If a lesson is cancelled by the tutor, we guarantee a refund to your account
● If the tutor cancels a lesson later than two hours before the start, the tutor will be fined for the amount of the lesson
● If a lesson is cancelled on your initiative later than two hours before the lesson is started, its cost will be deducted from your account as a penalty.